- Rack Assembly:
- Use the screws and cap nuts to assemble the rack at all the four corners with the spanner (provided in the package). Refer Fig 1. and Fig. 2 for the placement of panels relative to one another.
- Referring to Fig 1., ensure that the Side Panel Handle are facing outside and are towards the top side of the rack.
- Ensure that the holes for the rack are on the top side of the rack.
- Skewer placement on Rack during cooking:
- Spray non-stick coating on all the skewers. Impale desired food on to all the skewers.
- Referring to Fig. 1, start by placing Skewer A on the rack. Insert pointed end of the skewer in the left most hole of the Rear Panel of the rack.
- Referring Fig. 2, insert the other end of the Skewer A through the slot on the Front Panel with Shoulder and Lever on either side of the Front Panel. Turn anti-clockwise until the Lever in placed against the Tab on the Front Panel of the rack.
- Insert Skewers B through F in sequence by following instruction 2b through 2c.